Home Wiki Register to become a member Log in to the forum
  Having issues logging in? Try clearing your cache (CTRL + F5) and cookies. See this thread for more details.
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Advanced search

Post subject: Chapter 2 Downtime Scheduling
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:02 pm 
Site Admin

With the beginning of downtime on the books, sessions will be done quite differently until downtime is over. As not every PC will be in the same place at the same time during the in-game months of downtime, we can't all be together during our regular gaming sessions. Thus, we'll be breaking up our weekly game sessions into blocks.

Session Information
Tuesdays - 8pm - 12pm
Block 1 - 8pm - 8:45pm
Block 2 - 8:45pm - 9:30pm
Block 3 - 9:30pm - 10:15pm
Block 4 - 10:15pm - 11:00pm
Block 5 - 11:00pm - 11:45pm
Extra Time - 11:45pm - 12:00am

Each week, you roll a d100 for the next session to indicate what time you'll be playing. Highest roll chooses their block, in descending order until all blocks are chosen. If you don't like a block you've got, you can work with your fellow player to mutually exchange your block times.

Ideally, to help time go by smoother, I need you, when you roll these dice, to let me know what you'd like to do for your upcoming block. It gives me time to prepare. If you don't, I may not have something ready in detail.

Extra time is in case there are any issues and any time is needed beyond the standard. If none is needed, we're done at 11:45pm.

Also, please note, each person may not always get the full 45 minutes...if someone's late or there are issues, time will be eaten up accordingly. Lets try our best to stay in the time frame, but sometimes its unavoidable.

In addition, as previously discussed, I encourage you to contact me during each week to see if we can get more downtime stuff done between sessions...either the forum or Skype or d20 pro. I do not have as much time as I used to, but whatever I can spend I will. I will also approach each player individually and see if you are available for downtime RP when I know I am, but by and large, it is your responsibility to approach me. Downtime time is finite...if you don't make this effort and put in the time to get things down outside of sessions, you may end up with incomplete downtime stuff.

Post subject: Re: Chapter 2 Downtime Scheduling
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:05 pm 
Site Admin

Downtime Session 3 - Affairs

Session Information
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 8pm - 12pm
Block 1 - 8pm - 8:45pm - Jeriel - The inquisitor conducts his investigations into the guards and staff of Galtcreed.
Block 2 - 8:45pm - 9:30pm - Nevarr - The grippli ventures out to Adrast to check on the Lodge druid there
Block 3 - 9:30pm - 10:15pm - Jana - Jana spends more time on her business and establishing herself
Block 4 - 10:15pm - 11:00pm - Kalid - Goes to his Academy and fully opens it, talking to the Bellis council about setting up a deal to pay for tuition in exchange for services from their students
Block 5 - 11:00pm - 11:45pm - Lem - Visits Sallen Grost

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:14 pm 
Site Admin

Downtime Session 4 - Around the Bend

Session Information
Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 8pm - 12pm
Block 1 - 8pm - 8:45pm - Kalid - Goes to his Academy and fully opens it, talking to the Bellis council about setting up a deal to pay for tuition in exchange for services from their students.
Block 2 - 8:45pm - 9:30pm - Lem - Visits Sallen Grost
Block 3 - 9:30pm - 10:15pm - Nevar - TBD
Block 4 - 10:15pm - 11:00pm - Jeriel - TBD
Block 5 - 11:00pm - 11:45pm - Jana - TBD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:53 am 
Site Admin

Downtime Session 5 is postponed until next week (Oct 6). Sorry everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:15 am 
Site Admin

Hi guys,

I'm starting to get back into the swing of things, albeit at a slower pace then I would have liked. Off hand, I'm looking at starting a very short module in the next couple of weeks, but first I need your votes on the rest of downtime.

Based on previous discussions, you guys are cool with simply stating out the majority of downtime and RPing important events.

I have one such event I'm ready to do with a certain PC which should not take long. However anyone can request a specific RP event if they have something in mind.

Timeline wise, I'm looking at about keeping you in downtime for approximately 8 in game months, from the month of Rova to Desnus (fall to spring) before starting our short module. The total days is 243 days.

I would like to start this module on either Thursday, November 6th or Wednesday, November 12th. I'm good for either and I'd prefer the 6th, but I'll leave it up to the majority vote, as its not fair for me to simply assign a relatively close date (Nov 6) to get 8 months of stats done.

For these stats, only those of you with downtime businesses will feel the number weight, but I'll help you with that. Regardless, I just need a general break down of what you'll be doing for the time you're away. I'll probably make you do a few rolls for specific things and give you the results, but its really a case by case basis.

Please let me know your thoughts.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:51 pm 
Site Admin

Hi guys,

I'm going to be holding a discussion about Ascendancy tomorrow on November 4th starting at 8pm on skype. Please be there if you can.

Advanced search