Home Wiki Register to become a member Log in to the forum
  Having issues logging in? Try clearing your cache (CTRL + F5) and cookies. See this thread for more details.
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:29 pm

Advanced search

Post subject: [Maptool] Mummy's Mask
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:22 am 
Site Admin

I am looking for 1 - 2 intrepid adventurers interested in joining my active Mummy's Mask adventure path game.

Details
System: Pathfinder (Paizo + Ultimate Psionics + other 3PP at d20pfsrd on case by case)
World: Golarion (Pathfinder Campaign Setting)
Level: 2
Theme: Egyptian Pulp
Party: Neutral profiteers
Game Medium: Maptool + Skype
Game Time: Sunday evenings 9pm - 12am, US Eastern
Current Party Composition: Vivisectionist Alchemist, Improvised Weapon Fighter, Fire Themed Oracle

Joining Requirements
*Skype call is required, you speaking isn't. Feel free to listen and type ooc stuff as necessary
*Be able to consistently make the game time, or let me know in advance of your absences
*Tolerate goofiness and excessive Puns
*Have a working knowledge of how Pathfinder operates and be familiar with your class abilities
*Maptool experience is good, but not necessary as we have a few MT super users in the group already to help out

If you're interested, please reply here with the following:
1) Character's Mechanical Idea
2) One or two sentences for a short bio, and why you've headed to Osirion to loot ancient tombs
3) Three likes and dislikes

Thanks!

GM: Praetor
Link to House Rules: Click Me!

Post subject: Re: [Maptool] Mummy's Mask
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:10 pm 

1a) A human Malefactor
Melee striker and debuffer with skills
I think this class is cooler then but it's 3rd party and not many people would wanna party with someone who hinders them just by being in close. please note that if he is chosen I would not play him angst, I swear.

1b) An Oread monk
Melee striker and awesome
I've only played this guy once before, though I enjoyed him. I try to play him over the top, kind of like the paladin from JourneyQuest, but slightly less murder Killing SMITING TEH EVULS happy. Slightly.

1c) A Human ranger
Dakka dakka dakka ranged with skills
this ranger build will be based on getting as many arrows out as possible in 6 seconds. Never mind hitting anything.

2) If you don't mind, I'd rather hear back from you first on whether you wanted any of these 3 guys (and me) to play before I get started on their bio's.

3)
Likes: Having a good time with the guys I play with. Lighthearted games. milk and cookies.
Dislikes: being bored. Lame, unfunny deaths. Long walks on the beach, in fact the whole beach in general.

Ping me on skype @ Jo_Tunn, if you want

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:05 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the reply. The ranger would fit group needs the most, however I can work around lopsided parties if I need to. I won't be able got get on Skype until tomorrow, though. There is a character creation guidelines thread in the praetor forum in the game forums. Gardan or aviron could probably answer any questions about how I run games if you wanna ask either of them.

GM: Praetor
Link to House Rules: Click Me!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:37 am 

here is a sheet for right now, bio will be following later today. Orks will be involved.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=920117

Advanced search