Home Wiki Register to become a member Log in to the forum
  Having issues logging in? Try clearing your cache (CTRL + F5) and cookies. See this thread for more details.
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:52 am

Advanced search

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: [PbP] When Do we go?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:43 pm 
Co-Owner

"Well you have six guaranteed individuals the others I cannot guarantee safety for but one can always try." Shadowling replies. "Just name them and I will bring them here, if they decline then choose another."

ProfileWWW 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:26 pm 

"Well if no one else aside from Jorgen has any loved ones that they want to bring, I'll name 4 of my family. Mary, Frederik, Jenny, and Jack."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:26 pm 
Co-Owner

Shadowling looks to the others for a response.

ProfileWWW 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:20 pm 

"I have none to add to the list"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:53 am 

"Ellynn and my son Thorin," Jorgen says. Hopefully Thorin will understand or they can figure out another way to bring Diane and Yannick with them later on. Perhaps Elly could use her teleport spell to go retrieve them and have em take their chances or something.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:51 am 
Co-Owner

Shadowling nods and brings forth a dark aura as they emerge in a monochrome state almost frozen in place. It twirls its hand and the two are given vibrance and color with a look of confusion on their face.

"It is your duty to explain to them, they cannot see or hear me. I am beyond their perception." Shadowling speaks

ProfileWWW 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 pm 

Jorgen walks up and gives a sheepish grin.

"<Hello Elly, Thorin.. Are ye doin well?>" he started speaking in the dwarven language.

Elly gave him a suspicious look at seeing the grin on his face but Thorin looked amazed and wide eyed. "<Daddy! Are you a ghost now!?>" he said a bit to excitedly.

Jorgen shook his head. "<No Thorin, I'm just using magic to talk to ye from far away. Are ye takin good care of your mother?>," he said warmly . "<I'm doing my duty sir!>" he said proudly. "<Yannick and Diane said when they walked me to school in the morning they would get me some marshmallow mushrooms!>"

Jorgen grinned. "<Ah, well, that's good to hear. Just don't eat to many or it'll rot ye teeth,>" He said and Thorin grinned.

<"Thorin, why don't ye go see Yannick now. I need to talk to ye pa,"> Elly said softly and Thorin waved good bye and disappeared. She then turned back to him with her suspicious look. <"So, what is it ye came to tell us. It's not good news as I can tell from that look on ye face. So out with it,"> she said a little more harshly than she meant. She could always tell.

"<Ye could always tell, Elly. I got some good news and some bad news. I found a way to end the war, in fact a way to stop all the wars the Nessi started before they started. I have a chance to save at least six worlds and billions of lives from being destroyed by the Nessi. I found an ally who can send us back in time. However, it be a one way trip back in time. I'll not return and everything we know now will likely be rewritten as the time stream changes. You and Thorin can come with. If we survive the battle and stop the nessi we can finally settle down and live our lives together like we always wanted.>"

"<I'm sorry we just found each other again and now I ask ye to do this with me. I ask ye to leave all ye know for me. I know I've not given ye much to go on for trust but I need to do this. Our one family is important, but I can't put it above the billions of families who will be saved.>"

Elly looked at him trying to judge his reactions. "<Ye are goin back in time to stop the nessi before they started, aye?>" she said. Jorgen nodded. "<And if successful, all time will be rewritten and all we know might not exist?>" Jorgen nodded nervously. "<and ye expect me to believe this story of yours?>" Jorgen nodded once more. "<Aye, I know it sounds fantastic, but it be the truth. The ally I told you of said he can guarantee your and Thorin's safety and he seems truthful.>"

"<So ye want us to leave Yannick and Diane, the only family Thorin's ever known then fight the most dangerous battle ye ever fought?>" Elly asked. Jorgen looked at her. "<I don't know if there be a way to bring Yannick and Diane. We plan on gathering more allies on the way, an army of powerful allies. But aye, we may not survive the battle and yes, Thorin's life may be in danger. It be a risk. However if he doesn't come, he will cease to exist as ye will never have met me. That be assuming ye still exist. There be more to it also, but time is limited and I can't give a full explanation. I'm asking for ye trust once again.>

<Please come with me. Come with me Elly and I'll show you and Thorin marvels no other dwarf ever knew existed.>"

She thought about it a few moments. "<I take it ye need the answer now?>" she said. Jorgen nodded. After a few more moments she nodded. "<Alright. I took a leap of faith when you told us about a magic place like the sanctum and that proved correct. Lets go. I'll gather Thorin and a few things then ye friend can get us.>"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:06 am 

"Oh this is just talking to them? Can I change it to Jenny and Douglas Stross then?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:45 am 
Co-Owner

Shadowling summons both in the same manner.

ProfileWWW 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:30 am 
Co-Owner

After deciding on the people and getting them to agree to go along with the plan.

Slade speaks "Since there are few among you who can actually see Shadowling I'll speak. This is a one way trip, objectives will be of your choosing but I suggest dropping them off in the sister system of Golarion where they will be safe. Then it is up to where you go next. The Ashiran has some ideas but with it also being an end times entity it wont run the show so to speak. The Archimedes and its units are useful but ultimately just tools at your disposal."

ProfileWWW 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:39 pm 

"Any potential allies in the Golarion area"?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:56 am 
Co-Owner

"There are always allies and enemies depending on where you go." Slade replies "But keep in mind the gods there tend to be fearful against entities like the Ashiran given its current nature. Though you can pursue allies if you wish to look. The Archimedes has a database of most entities present during the period you are going for."

ProfileWWW 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:15 pm 
Site Admin

"Perhaps there has been enough discussion. Shall we not get this started?" Ebonmar states.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:26 pm 
Co-Owner

"If that is what you all desire then please take your companions off this ship through the doorway that wasn't there a moment ago. Please note it will be a different outside but the Ashiran will be waiting for you. Good hunting." Slade replies

ProfileWWW 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:43 pm 
Site Admin

The Strix looks to the door and raises an eyebrow.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Advanced search